If you are new to the web world, you might be not be aware of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that are offered over the web. Of course, you know about the great deals and offers available in physical stores. Last year Black Friday and Cyber Monday we had helped over 100K readers to get their favorite product in cheap by updating them with the live best black Friday deals available on the web. So, stay subscribed to our newsletter & Facebook Group too and keep checking this page before you buy anything because here our team experts will be keep posting the best deals available on the web.
This year, the great online giants Amazon and Walmart, Target, BestBuy & more has planned great black Friday 2015 sales and Cyber Monday 2015 sales. Now, you might be interested in knowing about the deals available. But, before we get straight into the details, we shall have a small look at some fundamental details about these two great shopping days. Use below table of content to navigate to different sections in the page.
Black Friday is the name given to the shopping day that follows after Thanksgiving Day. You might be wondering why the term black is used to denote this day. The reason is that so many people went out to shop that caused a great deal of traffic accidents and sometimes even violence takes place in physical stores on this day. So, to protect you from the heavy crowds, the best thing you can do is to look for black Friday 2015 deals online, so that you can enjoy a hassle-free shopping.
The attractive thing about this day is that it officially starts the Christmas shopping season in the Center City. Immediately after the Thanksgiving Day, people throng the city streets to quench their thirst for shopping as the costs will be highly affordable. Let us join hands to invite the shopping and holiday season with the beginning of Black Friday.
Also check : Black Friday Apple Deals 2015
As mentioned earlier, the term was coined due to crowded streets and violence caused due to the interest shown by people towards grabbing the offers and deals. But, retailers raised their voice against the negative connotation connected with this day. They thought that when this term is used, people will not come forward to shop and they will get a negative feeling about the day. So, they want to change the day as a positive day as the Friday that falls after Thanksgiving Day is a positive day for them.
They began to use the term as their success and accountants started to use black to showcase profit when they record the transaction of each day. They started to denote red as loss. So, black Friday turned out to be a positive day for retailers and also for the economy of the country. I can hear you asking ‘What day is black Friday 2015?’ So, are you ready to shop online on Black Friday 2015, which falls on the 27th of November?
Cyber Monday is actually a promotional term used for denoting the Monday that falls after the Thanksgiving holiday season in the United States. This term was actually created by marketing companies with a view to motivate people to shop online. The term was made a debut on 28th of November 2005 by Ellen Davis.
Reports states that year after year, cyber Monday sales is increasing as more and more people are turning towards online shopping. As you might have already calculated, Cyber Monday falls on the 30th of November 2015 to fill your shopping cart with attractive items at the ideal deals.
Walmart: Thurs. 6 p.m.
Target: Thurs. 6 p.m.
JCPenney: Thurs. 3 p.m.
Sears: Thurs. 6 p.m.
Best Buy: Thurs. 5 p.m.
KMart: Thurs. 7 p.m.
Macy’s: Thurs. 6 p.m.
Lowe’s: Thurs. 6 p.m.
Old Navy: Thurs. 4 p.m.
Sportsman’s Warehouse: Fri. 6 a.m.
Gamestop: Fri. 5 a.m.
Dick’s Sporting Goods: Thurs. 6 p.m.
Family Dollar: Thurs. 7 a.m.
Big Lots: Thurs. 7 p.m.
Fred Meyer: Fri. 5 a.m.
Office Depot: Thurs. 6 p.m.
Michael’s: Thurs. 4 p.m.
Costco: Fri. 7 p.m.
Sports Authority: Thurs. 6 p.m.
Walgreens: Thurs. 8 a.m.
Petsmart: Fri. 7 a.m.
Staples: Fri. 6 a.m.
Ace: sale starts Wed.
Joann: Fri. 6 a.m.
How about deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
With these things said, you might surely be interested in shopping online with attractive Black Friday Sale 2015 and Cyber Monday 2015. With hardly a week left, you should plan your shopping list, isn’t? Here, let us gather some details about attractive deals available on these two days with the popular online retailers Amazon and Walmart, along with their past records during these days. Check Black Friday Deals at the bottom of this page.
Amazon.com, the great online shopping portal is ready to enthrall their customers this black Friday and cyber Monday with attractive and hard to believe deals. You are sure to get unbelievable bargains to items like DVDs, video games, electronics and the list goes on and on.
As an added incentive to shop, Amazon is offering Prime members two-hour delivery in 20 select metro areas, including Manhattan, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas and Chicago, on select Deals of the Day during this sale and through the rest of the holiday season.
Amazon has already posted their Black Friday 2015 deals and those planning to shop, can just make a visit to the site to choose the items for which they can place order on black Friday to enjoy attractive savings. Not just for Black Friday, the website has listed Cyber Monday 2015 deals as well to enthrall their prospective customers with attractive items at the best cost. On Black Friday deals and offers will be valid till stock lasts, so we recommend you create an amazon.com wishlist so that its easy to grab your favorite product this shopping season and you don’t miss out anything.
As per social media reports, during 2014, Walmart was on the top of the many online stores talked about on social media. Now, of course, Walmart is ready with their attractive Black Friday 2015 deals. Shoppers can shop for the season’s best offer under different categories like toys, video games, baby items, home improvement products, food, clothing & jewellery and the list goes on and on for the shopping enthusiasts to enthrall about. They have announced attractive Cyber Monday 2015 deals for shoppers and even though, the sales will open from the 29th of November 2015, 5pm onwards.
Here is the record for 2014 on Black Friday 2014:
- Total number of retailers Took In the Shopping Holiday was $50.9 Billion.
- Number of Pageviews on website of Wallmart during Black Friday was 500 million.
- Number of buyers during The Holiday Weekend was 133.7 Million.
- Number of people who shopped offline And Online During Black Friday was 86.9 Million.
- The Average Online Order Online on Black Friday was $129.37.
- Number of minutes consumers had to wait Online to place their order was 90 minutes.
- Percentage of online traffic On Thanksgiving from mobile was 52.2.
- PayPal experienced an increase in the mobile shopping during the Holiday weekend at 43.3.
- Percentage of mobile traffic from iOS over the weekend was 34.2.
- 17% more consumers spent on mobile phones as against desktops.
- Number of women arrested in California for Fighting over a Barbie Doll was 2.
- These records truly show an increase in the shopping trend among people and truly looking forward for cyber Monday 2015 sales and black Friday 2015 sales. As compared to the year 2013, even though, there was a decrease in the overall Black Friday sales, there was a considerable increase in the eCommerce sales on this day in the year 2014 as shown in the following graph:
Reports further add that even though, people continue to shop through their desktop, there is an increase in the number of people, who shopped through their mobile phone and tablet PC in the year 2014, which is shown in the image given below:
When it comes to Black Friday sales, Amazon.com and Walmart.com always tops the list of stores first visited by people to shop, which can be understood from the image given below:
2013 recorded a huge online spending with respect to Cyber Monday:
As compared to the previous years, 2013 recorded a huge height in the number of shoppers opted for online spending in the history like shown in the chart below:
In short, Walmart and Amazon are ready with attractive cyber Monday 2015 deals and black Friday 2015 deals to enthrall their customers. Never, forget to make your visit to these sites in advance, so that you can get an idea about the items that you can shop for during these days and can plan your budget accordingly.
Deals Of the day
- Extra 30% Off Adidas Shoes Sale @ Amazon via coupon code “30BLACKFRI“.
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones with $25 Amazon.com Gift Card for $119
- Extra 30% Off Clarks Shoes Sale @ Amazon via coupon code “30BLACKFRI“.
- $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite (regular price starts at $119)
Buy 5 Fire, 7″ Display Tablets, Get 1 Free Using Coupon code “FIRE6PACK“.
- $34.99 Fire 7-inch tablet (regularly $50)
- Fire Kids Edition for $84.99 (regularly $100)
- $25 off Amazon Fire TV (regularly $100)
- Up to 45% off select Samsung and LG TVs, including:
- A top-selling 60-inch 4K LED TV for $799.99
- TCL 55-inch Roku Smart LED TV for $348
- TCL 32-inch Roku Smart LED TV, $125
- Hisense 55-inch 4K Smart LED TV, $448 (app-only deal)
- Acer Home Theater Projector, $299.99
- $49 off Sonos 2-Room Streaming Music Starter Set (regularly $398)
- 40 percent off on a Polk Audio Omni S2 wireless speaker
- Unnamed 50-inch 1080p LED TV, $149.99 (app-only deal)
- 25 percent off Denon Heos 1 wireless speakers
- Vizio 38-inch 2.1 home theater sound bar for $79.99 (regularly $180)
- 50 percent off Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
- $100 off an Intel Dell 2-in-1 Laptop
- A top-selling mobile printer for less than $100
- Asus 15-inch laptop, $129
- 50 percent off on Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Over-Ear Headphones in Black (Amazon-exclusive)
- $99 Jawbone Up3 (regularly $150)
- 20 percent off on select Samsung Galaxy tablets
- Vizio 60-inch 4K Smart TV for $799.99 (regularly $1,199.99)
- Samsung 60-inch SUHD 4K Smart TV for 1,299.99 (regularly $2,599.99)
- Toshiba 49-inch 1080p for $149 (regularly $429.99)
- Toshiba 49-inch 1080p for $149 (regularly $429.99)
- Samsung 60-inch 4K TV for $799(regularly $1,499.99)
Tablets & Laptops[asa]DB015PYYDMQ[/asa]
iPad Air 2 16GB for $399.99 (regularly $499.99)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5 / i7 for $999.99 / $1,249.99 (regularly $1,299.99 / $1,549.99)
- iPad mini 4 64GB for $399.99 (regularly $499.99)
- HP Spectre x360 laptop for $969.99 (regularly 1,169.99)
- $50 off an Xbox One
- $30 off Rock Band 4 wireless guitar bundle
- $50 off the PlayStation 4 Uncharted bundle
- $25 off Metal Gear Solid V
- $20 off Need for Speed
Photo, Videos and Cameras[asa]B00NO1T55I[/asa]
Wearable Devices and Accessories
Fashion, Clothes & Apparels
- Extra 30% Off Casio Watches Sale via coupon code “30BLACKFRI”.
- Extra 50% off TIMEX Watch @ Amazon via coupon code “TIMEXGIFT“.
- Darice 80-Piece Deluxe Art Set for $9.99.
- Philips Sonicare Essence Electric Toothbrush , for $29.95 via $5 coupon.
We’re updating more Pre-Black Friday deals, keep checking this page and don’t forget to bookmark it for quick access.Press Ctrl+D (Windows) Command +D (Mac) do bookmark. Subscribe to our mail newsletter.