Update: Amazon Prime Day Deals Live, Here are best deals available.
Amazon is conducting its prime day on 12th of July 2016. If you are planning to shop on this Amazon Prime day 2016 then we suggest that you should plan on taking part in it. As the name suggests, only prime users will be benefitted from the Amazon Prime day sale. If you are not a member yet then you can start your free trial from today that will help you get the benefits of this great sale with free shipping and much more advantages. Yes, you can cancel it before you’re billed. Read this post to know the complete benefits of Amazon Prime. U.S. members can shop starting at midnight PT at amazon.com/primeday. We’ve covered a lot about Prime Day 2016, you can read here.
Let’s have a look at what’s new on this Prime day!
Last year, almost all of the products sold out in a very short span of time and most of the prime users were not benefitted because of the same. This year Amazon has promised their Prime members to flash the lightening deals the whole day.
This time, the number of deals has been more than twice the number last year. There are over 100,000 deals this time and you will find products at the lowest most prices ever.
> Hundreds of movies and seasons are available for rent or purchase which will make your summers more entertaining.
> Amazon has doubled up the stocks of TVs for the prime day which is even more than the Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined. TVs and toys will be the hot item on this Prime Day followed by other categories.
> Amazon has introduced “Watch A Deal” feature in the app that will help the Prime members to browse the deals on the go.
All of this happened because of the harsh criticism that Amazon had to face because of last year.
Shopping Tips for this Prime Day 2016 Sale
- Make a list of products: If you want to save more money then we always suggest the prime members make a list of products that you need the most. This list can include household items or holiday products that you may need in the near future. If you want to buy some other items that you had an eye upon before then do include them in the list. This list will help you to browse easily with a very less time frame thus saving more.
- Check the products twice: Before you make a list, you should check the products and their price twice. You can browse through the past reviews and various alternates that you have for the brands to purchase among. This will help you to narrow down your list as well.
- Check the same product prices on other online stores: Prime day have given rise to huge competition in the market. While grabbing any deal from the Amazon prime day 2016 sale, we suggest the prime members browse through the same products on the other competitive online stores like Walmart, Target etc. Walmart has launched its Dare to Compare sale in response to Amazon Prime Day. Not only will you find Rollbacks on major categories, such as electronics, toys, and video games, but Walmart price also checks with Amazon to ensure Walmart is offering the same or lower prices than Amazon. You’ll even see the Amazon price below every item. Walmart is also offering free shipping minimum starting Monday, July 11, through Friday, July 15.If you want free shipping year-round from Walmart, the retailer is offering a free 30-day trial for its ShippingPass service, which offers free unlimited two-day shipping to members.
- Use the Amazon App: This is the best way to shop online on Amazon prime day 2016. You can download the Amazon app and browse through thousands of products easily. You can enable the notifications to keep an eye on the various deals from time to time.
- Find a partner to shop along: This is a 24-hour event, so, find a shopping buddy to shop along and then shop by discussing among each other. This will help you to stay entertained all day long and can buy best deals.
- Best Prime Day Deals at One Place: As usual we do, our team will be covering the Amazon Prime Day Sale and we’ll keep updating this page whole day with new best deals and offers. So, keep an eye on this. Also, check this website – they’re updating the best prime day deals category-wise and even tell how much actually you’re saving on a particular product. So, don’t forget to bookmark this website too and keep checking on Prime Day. Thanks, John for this. And yes, stay subscribed to our deals newsletter so that we can update you about the best deals available.
- Join Our Facebook Group: If you use FB, you’re most welcome to join our Facebook Group for the efficient shopping. You can ask your questions there about Shipping, products, reviews and much more. This will allow you to choose the best deals on the Amazon Prime day 2016. Also, join this Amazon Facebook Event to stay updated.
- 12 Best Amazon Deals Ahead Of Prime day
- 21 Secrets to save both Money and Time on Amazon
For more updates about Prime Day 2016, stay tuned to our blog and subscribe to our email newsletter.