Update: If you’re looking for St. Patrick’s Day 2015 deals or March Madness Deals, Schedule & Updates, Consider checking this out.
Valentine’s Day 2015 is just around the corner and you all must be thinking, how can you celebrate this love day with your valentine. If you’re looking for the best Valentine’s Day Gifts Ideas, Deals & Promotion, then checkout this page. Now, coming back to the topic, I’m here to give you a smile on this valentines Day through funny valentine’s Day Quotes.
Best Deals Of the day from All Stores.
March Madness 2015 – Schedule, Deals & Updates
St. Patrick’s Day 2015, Deals, Discounts & Promotion
15 Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes
1. “Never go to bed mad — stay up and fight.” — Phyllis Diller
2. “One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.” — Oscar Wilde
3. “Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.” — Richard Jeni
4. “Love is a grave mental illness.” — Plato
5. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles M. Schulz
6. “Today is Valentine’s Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion Day.” — Jay Leno
7. “Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.” — W. Somerset Maugham
8. “Love is being stupid together.” — Paul Valery
9. “Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone.” — Lewis Black
10. “Love is hiding who you are at all times. It’s wearing make-up to bed and going downstairs to Burger King to poop.” — 30 Rock
11. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
12. “You can’t put a price tag on love. But if you could, I’d wait for it to go on sale.” — Hussein Nishah
13. “Oh here’s an idea: let’s make pictures of our internal organs and give them to other people we love on Valentine’s Day. That’s not weird at all.” — Jimmy Fallon
14. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” — Jules Renard
15. “Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.” — Albert Einstein
Recommended Read : Best Valentine’s Day Quotes & Sayings
Images Credit: AngelaEngel/Flickr, Giphy (15)