Will Amazon Prime Day 2018 Be Bigger Than Black Friday?
Only a few days are left for the July and As announced by the Amazon they are organizing the biggest sale event “Amazon Prime day 2018” in the mid of July. Last year Amazon Prime day was celebrated on 15th of July and was commemorated as the 20th anniversary of Amazon. According to the officials, Amazon prime day 2018 sales have been boosted than the black Friday. This year Amazon Prime day 2018 sale will be the biggest of all and Amazon is promising their prime users that it will be bigger than Black Friday.
Don’t Have Amazon Prime Membership?
If you are not having the prime membership then we recommend registering for the Amazon Prime Membership, as you will get 30 days free trial and you will be able to grab the deals on Amazon Prime day 2018 sale. If you’re a student then Amazon is providing 50% OFF, you can grab it here.
Amazon Prime members will benefit from Amazon Prime day 2018 sale as they will witness the amazing and heavily discounted “lightning deals”. Last year all of the Amazon prime day deals couldn’t last long as almost all of the deals were sold out in a very less span of time. Due to the boost in the Amazon prime day sale last year, they have decided to make it as an annual event.
Why will this Prime Day be bigger and better than last year?
Foreseeing the increasing number of the prime members continuously, Amazon is striving to provide their prime customers with lucrative “Lightening deals”. This year it will be much larger and bigger than ever before because of many reasons. Some of them are given below:
- As last year, Amazon has to get through the harsh criticism from the masses because most of the prime members couldn’t get the opportunity to browse through the deals as most of the “lightning deals” were sold out before them. This year Amazon haven special set of guidelines to their merchants to maintain the harmony in their “Lightening deals” for the whole day long.
- If we talk about the new movie and TV show releases in July, then the huge set of movies and TV shows are getting released for their prime customers. So this factor has also contributed in making Amazon prime day 2018 deals a bigger event then the black Friday.
- On a prime day 2018, Amazon is going to provide their prime member with a heavy discount of 25% or more on the exclusive products. Amazon has asked the merchants to showcase products and services that have a star rating of 3 or more. So all of your favorite products will be available at huge discounts.
- According to many sources, Amazon, this time, will include their best selling products and other trending items at Amazon prime day 2018 deals. So, if you are a prime member then you should definitely wait for the event to make a purchase.
This is the sneak peek of last year prime day provided by amazon prior to the day. There were around 3o prime day deals were available in different categories like electronics, amazon mobiles, and gadgets, beauty item, and household items. In this sale, you find amazon echo, amazon alexa, fire stick, fire TV, fire HD 7, amazon Tap on sale.
- Name brand 32″ Smart HDTV for under $200
- One name brand 32″ LED TV for $75 HOT!
- 40″ 1080p LED TV $115
- 50″ 4K TV Bundle under $1000
- Chromebook Laptops for $199
- Fire HD Tablet (same discount for Kids Edition) will be on sale with $60 off ($79)
- Fire TV Stick will be $15 off ($24)
- Kindle $30 off
- Bose Headphones at the lowest price ever HOT!
- 50% Off or More on 2 Nikon COOLPIX Cameras
- iRobot Roomba Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot under $300
- 40 Lightning Deals on DVDS Up to 75% Off
Amazon Exclusive Deals
- K’NEX 2-in-1 Ferris Wheel Building Set (Amazon Exclusive), $35.99
- K’NEX Crossfire Chaos Roller Coaster Building Set (Amazon Exclusive), $23.99
- Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure (Amazon Exclusive), $9.99
Amazon has not disclosed the exact date and starting time for the event, so it will be beneficial for you to subscribe our e-newsletter and stay in a loop at our blog to stay updated about the event. Also, join this Facebook group if you want to discuss with other members and wanna know what they’ve put in their wishlist for this prime day.