Black Friday 2019 just over but not the DEALS. If you’ve missed grabbing Web Hosting in Black Friday then you would be happy to know, you’ve one more chance to grab Premium Web Hosting Packages at dirt cheap prices. Yes, I’m talking about Cyber Monday, where you can actually avail the same Black Friday Deal or may be better than Black Friday. So, If you’re planning to purchase any Web Hosting Plan, I would recommend you to just wait for Cyber Monday that’s is falling on December 02 and you’ll be able to get 60-89% OFF on all Web Hosting Packages no matter, you’re buying VPS Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting or Dedicated Hosting.
Mostly all the Popular Web Hosting Companies will be having the flash sales where you can grab a heavy discount with a FREE domain bundled up with the package. If you see the last year Black Friday Hosting Stats, Hostgator gave up to 75% on all their Hosting Plans and same with the oldest WordPress Hosting Service Provider – BlueHost. If we talk about Premium Web Hosting Services like Siteground, A2Hosting, WP Engine etc. also had a heavy discount on their all hosting packages.
Now, there are some things to keep in mind while buying Web Hosting this Black Friday and Cyber Monday so that you don’t get looted and don’t fall for any scam.
Before you Buy Web Hosting On Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Only buy Hosting from the Popular Hosting Companies who have good records. Don’t just fall for the discount. There are few cheap Web Hosting where you can get 80% discount but that will impact your blog ranking as your blog is also hosted on same shared IP where hundreds of other websites are hosted and most of them would be spammy portals. For low-traffic sites, I would recommend BlueHost, for medium traffic portals you can go for Siteground or A2Hosting and for high traffic money making blogs you can opt for dedicated Cloud Hosting such as WP Engine, Kinsta Hosting etc.
- Customer Support – Customer Support is something that you must check before buying web hosting. You may need them at any point in time. Web Host like Siteground offers various ways to connect with customer support like Live Chat, Email, Phone and obviously Twitter.
- If you have got a budget, go for the multi-year package – Mostly Black Friday and Cyber Monday Hosting Deals comes with a condition like you need to for the multiple-years Hosting package. Now, if you’re a Professional Blogger, Agency Owner or developer, it’s actually better to get Web Hosting for multiple years because you’ll get at dirt cheap price and will be able to save maximum. Later on, you can again buy Hosting in flash sale on other Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
- Always Check your Website or App requirement – The Web host you choose to buy on the Black Friday or Cyber Monday should support your all website needs and requirements. If you’re not a developer, just consult with your technical guys and they’ll help you out in choosing the right host.
- Web Hosting Control Panel – Mostly all the best Web Hosting Companies offers a standard way to manage Hosting, like Cpanel for Shared Hosting, Plesk for managed VPS Hosting and WHM for Reseller Hosting. Choose the one in which you’re comfortable in. And make a note, these are completely free bundled up with hosting package. So, make sure no one is charging you for this.
- Don’t ignore Black Friday or Cyber Monday Hosting Sales – These are annual events and your only chance to grab Web Hosting, themes, Plugins and mostly everything on a big discount. I only shop in this season, last time I grabbed 1 Siteground Shared Hosting Package, 1 A2 Hosting Plan and 1 WP Engine dedicated Hosting package along with other tools, plugins, and themes. If you miss by any chance then you’ve to wait for next year Black Friday or Cyber Monday Sales to get such huge discounts.
Okay, now here are the Web Hosting Companies I prefer and I’ll cover their Black Friday/Cyber Monday Hosting Deals and Coupons right here on this page.
Siteground Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale
Siteground is another one of the best WordPress Hosting providers, they’re famous for the instant support and quality hosting for a reasonable price. We are having 2-3 micro niche blogs hosted on Siteground WordPress hosting and despite so much heavy traffic, we didn’t face any downtime on our portals until today. Now, you must be wondering if there any Cyber Monday Hosting offer on siteground’s hosting? Yes, it’s. Siteground will offer 70% OFF on their all shared and WordPress Hosting Plans. This offer is valid only for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Click the link given below to access secret link to grab Siteground Hosting New Year Sale Discount.
Here are some of the best features of Siteground:
- Fully-managed service
- Technical superiority
- FREE Cloudflare CDN
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Dynamic caching
- FREE Site Builder
- FREE SSL
- SSH Access
Kinsta Cloud Hosting Black Friday Offer
Kinsta doesn’t need any introduction, best known for their premium managed web hosting for high traffic websites Kinsta usually doesn’t offer on their Web Hosting plans but for this Black Friday and Cyber Monday they’re offering 30% discount on their cloud-based web hosting.
Here are some of features which makes Kinsta unique:
- Fully managed
- Ultimate speed
- Secure like fort Knox
- Free WordPress migrations
- Google Cloud Platform
- Free migrations
- Daily backups
BlueHost Hosting Sale – 60% Discount
Bluehost is one of the official hosting providers for WordPress. And so as, Bluehost is known for their best Professional web hosting services for years. Bluehost offered 50-80% Discounts depending on your hosting plan and for how much years you register. We recommend register for multiple years so that can get the best deal and you don’t have to pay again for some years. And as Bluehost offers unlimited domains and unlimited space, you can host as many sites as you want. BlueHost’s Hosting service package starts from $4.95 per month but in Cyber Monday & Black Friday sale, you can grab this amazing hosting at just $2.95 per month.
BlueHost Services & Features
- Unlimited domains
- 24/7 customer support
- Unlimited GB hosting space
- Affordable pricing
- $100 Google advertising offers
- Free website template
- Free site tool builder
- 100% uptime guarantee
A2 Hosting Cyber Monday Sale: 67% Discount
You must have not heard of A2 Hosting but trust me, they’re the best in what they do. Recently, I got to know about A2Hosting from one of my friend who is hosting a couple of niche sites on their Shared Hosting Package and you won’t believe the portals were loading in just 2 seconds, that you actually get in case of VPS servers. Check their more Web Hosting features that you usually don’t get in other Web Hosting here.
If you’re thinking to change your Shared Host this November, I would recommend you to give A2 Hosting a try. A2 Hosting will have a 67% discount on this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Hostgator Cyber Monday Hosting Sale – 67% OFF
Hostgator is one of the best web hosting service providers for beginners. They provide you best hosting services at affordable prices. Hostgator is known for their best Black Friday, Cyber Monday deals, they always give 50-80% discounts on their hosting packages. And Hostgator fans eagerly wait for this day to renew or grabbing Hostgator hosting for multiple years. This Black Friday too, they’ll offer up to 67% OFF on all hosting plans.
Note: This offer is valid only for new signups. If you didn’t get the flash sale, we suggest you buy Hostgator Baby Plan for 2-3 years (Value For Money).
Bonus Hosting Deals & Sales:
- DigitalOcean: Get free $10 worth credit free.
- NameCheap: Up to *99% OFF on Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale 2019. Save huge on Domains, Hosting packages, SSL, VPN and more.
- CloudWays: 40% OFF for 3 months.
I’ll update this article as soon as Web Hosting Providers announces this year Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals and Coupons. So stay tuned. If you don’t want to miss any Web Hosting Deals, I would recommend you to signup for our Bloggers exclusive DEALS newsletter.
Happy Shopping!~ Brian & Team BestFridayDeals.org