Why Should You Gift ‘Amazon Prime’ To Your Dad This Father’s Day In 2016
Does your dad have ‘Amazon Prime’ Subscription? If not, then this is the perfect time to gift Amazon Prime this father’s day in 2016. Because you’re not only getting tons of amazon prime benefits but you’re also donating $10 for a good cause. Yes, you heard it right. Let’s jump the next para for more information about this amazon initiative.
According to Amazon,
This Father’s Day, for every gift of Prime purchased beginning June 1 until June 21, we will donate $10 to the Movember Foundation to help deliver breakthrough research and support services focused on prostate cancer, testicular cancer, poor mental health, and physical inactivity.
Amazon Prime is totally worth it, if you order at least 1o items that costs less than $25 a year. And the best part is, there is an option to share this feature up to 4 family members.
What benefits Your Dad Will Get From Amazon Prime?
- Free two-day shipping on millions of items.
- Unlimited Streaming of thousands of movies and TV Shows using Amazon Instant Streaming – Alternative to Netflix.
- Free Kindle Books.
- Unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive.
- 30 minutes early access to Amazon Lightening Deals.
- No minimum order size.
- Check out this post for complete benefits of amazon prime.
“My favorite part about Prime is that now I just buy EVERYTHING on Amazon. Out of hand soap, deodorant, batteries, anything else? It’ll be here in two days for free. As long as I don’t need something RIGHT NOW, it’s perfect because it saves me a trip to the store.” –